Follow these steps
1) I got my hand-made clothing today and it’s not quite right. Now what?
2) I look at my packing slip with my order - is everything correct?
3) I hop on my phone or computer and send off an e-mail to email@example.com and explain the following:
- my name & order number
- a brief explanation of the item and what isn’t right (color, size, fit, quality)
- details of the exchange : would you like the same item, but a different size or color? or something else instead?
4) I wait for a response, and then send the items (UNWASHED & UNWORN) and the original packing slip and a note about what your exchange to this address:
Sage & Sunday
21 Norfolk Road
5) If applicable, I receive and pay the invoice for the shipping/customization/price difference fees via PayPal.
6) I receive a tracking number when my item ships, and wait for the new item to come back to me.
* If the order was shipped incorrectly (woops!), a return label will be issued for the return of the incorrect item and the correct one will be sent immediately.
For Your Information
Returns are processed as exchanges only.
Contact by email must be made within 3-5 days of receiving the order.
All concerns regarding the fit, color, and/or quality of the order, as well as details of the exchange should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Items returned for exchange must arrive back in original condition (unwashed, unworn) within 10 days of arrival to the recipient.
Exchanges cannot be processed without the original packing slip that comes in the package.
Please allow 2 weeks for the exchange order to ship.
Custom items cannot be returned or exchanged.